tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 18 14:18:32 2002

Re: QeD De'wI' ngermey

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, David Trimboli wrote:
> From: "...Paul" <[email protected]>
> No, that's not my opinion.  I say you should write your paper, defining
> terms or idioms or whatever through descriptions so everyone knows what
> you're talking about, and then accept that your special terminology,
> invented for that paper, is only valid inside that paper.  Your invented
> terminology is not "canon," either.

Ah, okay.  I guess I was getting confused by the whole "it won't be canon"
implying "you shouldn't do it."...

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
    "We must become the change we want to see" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Back to archive top level