tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 07 14:48:45 2002

Re: What is KLBC?

"Sebastian DuMars" <[email protected]> wrote:

nothing.
(I received an empty message.)

KLBC is the abbreviation of "Klingon Language Beginners' Conversation"
You can read more about it in the list's FAQ on

This has been set up for the beginners to have a place to start.

My job here as Beginners' Grammarian is to help out newcomers and beginners in learning Klingon.  I
correct grammar and provide advice for those trying to learn Klingon.
If you put KLBC at the beginning of the subject line of a message, it marks it as a beginner level
topic. This may be a question for me, or just conversation with other beginners in general. KLBC is
not limited onto to participation by beginners, though! Anyone may contribute. The rule here is that
the first person allowed to discuss the grammar of a KLBC post is the BG (me). Once I've gotten
through with it, if there are any corrections or additions you think of, go ahead and post. This
system keeps the beginner's confusion down to a minimum.
If possible, you should also include what you were trying to say, in English. This will make it
easier for me to make sure that you say what you are trying to say.

Quvar
Beginners' Grammarian
  ghojwI'pu'wI' vISaH

Back to archive top level