tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 05 06:24:39 2002

Re: Stage

>"I'll have grounds
>more relative than this. The play's the thing
>wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king."

Ah...not as familiar with Hamlet as I should be.

>i.e. I'll have more decisive proof of my uncle's guilt than the testimony
>of the ghost [qa' QIch]. qa' is a post-TKD word; see the KLI web site. As
>already explained, DawI' = Da-wI': behav-er, actor.

I found *DawI'*.  I was misled by the rarity of Klingon words ending or
beginning with vowels.  It's good to know that qa' is post-TKD, but it's not
in the word list on the web site.

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.