tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 04 17:07:40 2002

Re: Stage

>                                       --toH,
>    'olmeH, ngoD meq qaq law', qa' QIch qaq puS.
>    ta' ghob bIchu'meH DawI' lut vIghuS.

I've pieced most of this together, but I'm missing the words *qa'* and
*DawI'*, unless the latter is a form of the verb meaning "revolt", *Daw'*.
Also, I'm at a loss as to why the results of the play will prove that reason
*meq* is preferable to speech *QIch*; perhaps there's a synonym I don't
have.