tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 01 15:32:28 2002

Back to archive top level

To this year's listing

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]


I'm writing an article for QQ, and I'm having trouble coming up with a
reasonable term for "stage", meaning the area upon which actors do their
thing. I've looked through paghmo' tIn mIS, but to no avail. If anyone
remembers what the stage is called in Hamlet (or has a copy handy), I would
appreciate it. Other suggestions are also welcome.


Back to archive top level