tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 29 12:58:44 2002

Language pauses

Just one quick question…
Though I have been told that our group is small, among Grammarians and other
speakers tlhIngan Hol has been spoken for a while.

Out of curiosity, what types of filled pauses have formed so far?
Has there been any? I could imagine beginners using normal English ones like
“uh” and “umm”, but how about with the more fluent speakers?
If so, are they sounds exclusive to tlhIngan phonology?

Perhaps phrases have developed, are there any?

Back to archive top level