tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 28 16:49:50 2002

Re: Help with a short beginner's class in Klingon?

On Tue, 28 May 2002 [email protected] wrote:

> In a message dated 5/28/2002 7:26:51 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
> [email protected] writes:

> Often we play Fluxx, which Qov introduced to me at a qep'a'.

Is that a Klingon game (a game in Klingon)?

> Sometimes we
> play other card games which encourage us to say things like, "I take one. I
> discard one.  Take four now!" etc.  For these qepHommey I have developed a
> textbook.

I wouldn't mind taking a look at that textbook.

To teach the students to play some sort of game, sounds possible. I would
very much like them to use Klingon in one way or the other outside after
class, since that would mean that other people at the con would hear it
and maybe become curious...

/maHvatlh

--
  Sökare: 0740-145753   Zrajm C Akfohg   <[email protected]>
  Telefon: 018-500911   Villav.33, 2tr   www.klingonska.org/~zrajm

Back to archive top level