tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 28 09:40:24 2002

Re: Help with a short beginner's class in Klingon?

>> I have been confronted with the challenge to produce a small course in
>> Klingon. I'll approximately one and a half hour to teach a class of maybe
>> 10 persons something about the language, at a small Science Fiction
>> convention. Theses people presumably know nothing about the language, and
>> I would like to give them the impression that they've stumbled across
>> something fun (which they have!)
>>
>> Has anyone here hosted a similar course?

I've done a few classes in an elementary setting, and the materials I made are available at:   http://lessons.MrKlingon.org

* Joel Anderson * [email protected]*
*************************************
* wej jIH mutlhobtaH,  vIjangta'    *
* qaStaHvIS mujatlhtaH, vIQoyta'    *
*  http://JustPray.MrKlingon.org    *

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with [email protected] by Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag

Back to archive top level