tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 22 22:39:33 2002

KLBC:Unable to reply

Assist me I have been Kidnapped by the Ferangi
(Carnival)!  HA-HA!  Seriously though I will be on a
mission for a year that will take me from the computer
more often than not.  That is the reason most have not
heard from me.  I'm not sure I am using the right
forum for this, but I wanted everyone to know I was
still around.  I may not be able to reply as often to
some messages.  So do not think I am ignoring you.  I
shall be in many states & cities, when I am near a
computer with internet access I will check in.  My
hours are odd out here.  Though my ultimate goal is to
return to Texas & see my grandparents.