tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 02 04:31:51 2002

qep'a' (was: Translation request)

>I used the wrong one.  I will take my three lashings at qep'a'... you
WILL be
>there won't you?  :P
********

I would LOVE to be there, just to be able to hear Klingon being spoken by
the pros, but it being so far away makes it impossible for me to attend,
due mostly to the high cost of transportation, and the lack of animal
sitters.
Now if a qep'a' could be scheduled to take place in So. Calif. some time
in the future, I would make it a high priority to be there.
  vIghro'

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Back to archive top level