tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 13 18:50:17 2002

If Marc Okrand weren't here (was: Re: jIH vIchuHlu' - Words mentioned earlier but ...)

lab yemQo'yaD

>How will we get new words if something (and I hope it doesn't) happens to MO?

It's Maltz we have to worry about.  He's the one who provides the new
words.  But if anything happened to Marc, would Maltz co-operate with
anyone else?  Personally, I hope that Marc Okrand lives a long and healthy
life, and has dealt with this issue in his will.

Back to archive top level