tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 13 10:19:40 2002

Re: jIH vIchuHlu' - Words mentioned earlier but not in the

If you had a verifiable source for something and stated the source and content
and asked, "Is this canon?" then you'd probably get a straight answer. I'm
catching a lot of flack for not directly answering what I honestly believe was
not directly asked. Maybe you sent an attachment that never got distributed to
the list, since the list doesn't distribute attachments.

Whatever the case, the more direct and clear the question, the more direct and
clear will be the answer. This process involves responsibility at every stage,
not just at the answerer.

Will

Back to archive top level