tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 25 06:58:34 2002

Re:Re: transcript was: Translating a motto

Try the website from Klingonska Akademien - www.klingonska.org . They
have a section where you can download transcripts of the cassettes.
You ll have to have a copy of TKD to get into that section, but I guess
that should be no problem for anyone on this list...

Christoph

From: Nathan Grange <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: transcript was: Translating a motto
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:47:18 +1200
[email protected]>

--------

Is there/ does anyone have a transcript of PK or CK?  Something that we
can
use to sing along to the tapes.  One of the hardest things I find on the
list is reconciling the written word with the [phonics?](spoken
sounds). Q,
q, H, / k, Ch /.  I think I am mostly right, but it would be nice to be
able
to compare the written with the spoken on the tape....

<precognitive answer bit>
I cannot unfortunately attend qep'a' or a qepHom because I live in New
Zealand.
</precog>

vIQleS