tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 24 16:33:48 2002

apology

reH ghunchu'wI' vIvuvbejtaH, 'ach rut maghoHDI' vIvuvbe'law'. mu'meywIj
vIwIvHa'pu'. jInongmo' jupwI' vIlIjlaw'.

laDlaHmeH Hoch, vIlab: ghunchu'wI', jItlhIj.

I want to publicly apologize for my unnecessarily disrespectful tone in my
argument with ghunchu'wI'. I remain in awe of what I sincerely believe to
be irrational arguments, but I want no one to confuse my honest difficulty
with certain parts of his arguments with any disrespect for him or his
skill with the language.

I never cease respecting his skill with the language. It definitely exceeds
mine. I similarly respect his teaching skills.

I wish we could find a way to read one another's words without feeling like
we have not been heard or understood. I wish we could release ourselves
from the compulsion to once again explain what we each honestly believe the
other would naturally agree to if he only understood better.

ngoQvam vISamlaHbe'. vaj jImoghtaH.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level