tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 19 11:34:20 2002

Re: Enough.

> All right.  I'm going to say this in English so that it's very, very clear.
> And I'm sending it to the list so that my position is known.  I apologize
> for the off-topic post.

*off topic* 'oHchugh QInvam'e', qatlh jIH neH Dalabbe'?

> charghwI', you have misrepresented everything I have said, and in your very
> typical fashion, you have villified me so that you look like you're right.

chotIchta'. vaj qatIch. not bItlhIj. vaj not jItlhIj. qabwIjDaq choja'pu'
<<jImaybe'chugh, jISaHbe'. qa'oy'moHpu'chugh jIbel. qa'oy'moH vIneH.>> wanI'
vIqawchu'. mumerchu' wanI'vam. jIqawHa'be'.

> You want to win?  Fine.  You want to be the list bully, and everything you
> say goes (not that you'd ever admit that's what you do)?  Fine.  I've had it
> with you, and I refuse to fight with you further.  If you try to argue with
> me about something, I will ignore you.

maj. mubelqu' qechvam. vaj marojtaH. rojvamvaD jIjIj.

> However, I expect you to stop talking about me in the third person.  If
> you're not addressing me directly, I expect not to see my name or any
> reference to me in your posts.

chora'laHbe'. jIjIj vIneH, 'ach ponglIj vIlo'laH. qatIchbe'qangchoH
chotIchbe'qangchoHchugh.

cho'oy'moHpu'. qa'oy'pu'chugh, maDIv SoH jIH je. jIchunbe'. bIchunbe'.

> You may not talk about me as if I weren't
> right there, reading every word.  You've done some pretty low things to
> people on this list before, but this one really takes the cake.

'ey chabvam. Dabajta'. bIQeHDI' bISeH'egh 'e' DaghojnIS.

ghaytan jISeH'egh 'e' vIghojnIS je. chaq wanI'vammo' manenchoHlaH SoH jIH je.

> I don't really give a damn about what you think about me, charghwI'.  But I
> expect the right to participate on the list without this offensive behavior
> on your part.

That's pretty much what I said to you a month or so before qep'a' SochDIch, but
you didn't respect that perspective at the time, if I remember correctly. I
didn't start that particular fight and I didn't fight as dirty as you did then.
choghojmoHpu'.

> This list does not belong to you, nor does the language.

jIHvaD teH. SoHvaD teH.

> I'll be damned if I let you drive me away again with your incessant
> browbeating.

bImej vIneHbe'. maroj vIneH neH, 'ach nIteb jIrojqangtaHbe'. bIrojnIS je.

> So you go right ahead and play the part of the innocent, wronged angel.
> I've had enough.  I just want to speak Klingon.  Stay out of my way.

jIpuvlaHbe'. Qun QIn qenwI' jIHbe'. jIchunbe'. bIchunbe'.

tlhIngan Dajatlh DaneHchugh, maj. Holvetlh DajatlhDI', ghu'maj DaDub. Holvetlh
vIjatlhDI' Holvetlh vIDub. DIvI' Hol wIlo'taHvIS maghoHDI' Sab ghu'maj net Sov.

vaj DoSmaj wIchoHnIS SoH jIH je.

> SuStel
> Stardate 2463.9

charghwI'