tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 18 06:51:39 2002

RE: I think, therefore I am.

Lets see if I can work it out :-)  please comment.

{jIH} - I am
{TaH} - verb suffix meaning continuous aspect

{jIHTaH}   I am (and continue to be)

does :therefore: in the sentence "I think, therefore I am", mean
obviously,
If so could we say {jIHba'TaH}?

Or does {jIQubmo'} :because I think: take that into account in the
klingon thinking?

Back to archive top level