tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 16 14:10:36 2002

Re: URGENT PROPOSAL

This is the second of this criminal email to this list from the same
address.. I suggest the sender address at least be blocked at the mail
server and the original messages passed on to the security services.. This
is serious and should not be taken lightly.. This is south African organised
crime at it's worst... Any body who follows through will find them selves
eventually travelling to Africa to make final arrangements and after high
value Ransom demands a body or bodies may eventually be found or not..

I cannot stress How important it is that the original message with headers
intact are forwarded on to the authorities...  If you do not know who please
feel free to forward the message as an attachment to me and I will pass it
on to the British "Serious Crime Squad".  This is especially important as
the senders of this particular variation on the "411" Scam have used the
same address twice.

Just so I'm not off subject

nIteb Qob qaD jup 'e' chaw'be' SuvwI'
A warrior doesn't let a friend face danger alone.

qe'San