tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 12 10:52:29 2002

Klingon Palm Applications?

Hello, everyone!

I was wondering, if there are any useful applications for Palm OS.
I have been looking all over the 'net to find a dictionary application
that allows the development of new vocabularies.

So far I have found the RoadLingua dictionary
http://www.absoluteword.com). Unfortunately, it is not possible to
convert new vocabularies at your own computer, but rather, you've got to
send them a file with the words and they convert it (for free, if you
let them publish the resulting dictionary). There is an example in
Elvish...
What do you think?

Does anyone have other suggestions? Not only about dictionaries, but
also about other must-haves for the Palm-equipped Klingonist?

Daniela B.

Back to archive top level