tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 10 13:25:22 2002

RE: star trek movies, klingon dialoges

>  > nuq vI-neH:
>
>Sense you proceed to explain what it is you want, I believe this is a
>rhetorical question.
>It is acceptable to just start with the sentence you wrote below.
>
>Also, you don't need the - in there.

well, at least, how can i say "ergh" or "ahm" in klingon?
i'll cut out the -.

>The back issues of HolQeD has the dialoges.

thanks. but where do i find "the back issues of HolQed"? :)

>  > sa-tlho'-neS
>
>Saying "thank you" AND adding -neS... very human.  If you say this for some
>text, what would you say when I save your first-born from an unhonorable
>death?

you're right. i should not waste "neS".

tlhIngan Hol'ay' chochuHmo' qatlho'

stephan,