tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 08 13:45:17 2002

RE: Elizabeth chin (was: RE: cha'DIch KLBC rI')

 Well Thanks but u see I can't tell u where i from because I don't know u sry all I can say is USA
  DloraH <[email protected]> wrote: > > Do you have any of the Klingon language books or tapes yet?
> Thanks and no i not have any books or tapes.

We could certainly teach you much of the grammar, but without the books you
won't know any words to use with the grammar.
For a complete word list you will need TKD (The Klingon Dictionary), KGT
(Klingon for the Galactic Traveler), and the New Words list on the KLI's
website.
(and we can't e-mail all the words to you, copyright infringement.)

> > Where are you? (to see if we have members near you.)

DloraH, BG
http://www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro