tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 06 14:00:55 2002

Scans (was e: Fwd: Fw: FW: THIS IS FOR REAL. IT WAS ON THE NEWS LAST NIGHT)

1. There is no way at all the general public can
legally monitor who and where you send emails to, or
even IF you do. All these such emails, including ones
claiming to pop open coupons or whatnot. They are all
load of crap.