tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 03 14:37:40 2002

RE: cha'DIch KLBC rI'

Thanks for the explaination I was using CK not PK tape so then if I approach you I should say nothing. So then in writing if I wanted to express a greeting How would I do it or would I just say jatlh followed by my name . I also have a question for you my person that was correcting my postal lessons has aparently bombed out he corrected one and I sent him back what I had redone and I have been totally blown off . Do you know of any one who would be willing to correct my lessons for me. Deghnegh qor.