tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 25 20:31:10 2002

RE: Klingon Siming

I believe the list of rank DloraH was referring to was the on in Klingon
For the Galactic Traveler.

They are:

Admiral 'aj
General Sa'
Commodore totlh
Brigadier 'ech
Captain HoD
Commander la'
Lieutenant Sogh
Ensign lagh
Yeoman ne'

As for simming, this is what the Klingon part of the simming group I'm a
member (and Klingon pIn for) uses. It took me a while to get people to
use these and not the "made up" ones created to match the Federation
Ranks.

Sogh la' is a "made up" rank created to match the term "Lt Commander", I
have also seen la'Hom to mean that as well.

qurgh