tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 25 16:36:28 2002

Klingon Siming

Hello i am  Ta'pez sogh la, son of Chang  and CO of
the IKS Qoj

I have been working on klingons for a long time, and
while i do not speak klingon, i have studied their
culture and ways.

I started simming, playing role play games over the
internet and pbems more specificly klingon simms.

So far i am enrolled in two different klingon ships
and recently I have gotten Command of the IKS Qoj ( i
am sure you all will find out what it means)

I am inviting you to join my crew. I am sure that this
will be an expirience for you. I am sure that doing so
you might actually help  yourself with your klingon
language and klingon interaction.

We have already 4 people  and will start  posting
activly on Monday with the start of our new mission.
You re welcome, to join us or at least take a look on
whats going on.

I will send a post or two unless somebody has
something against that.

Please let me know if anybody is interesting in
joingin my ship.

You can find out more at

www.geocities.com/iks_qoj/

Thank you