tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 16 19:00:03 2002

qep'a' members list

The list of qep'a' HutDIch registered members, banquet attendees, and
supporting members has been updated in a spiffy new format at
</stuff/qepareg.html>.

If you think you should be on this list and you're not, this would be a good
time to contact me and let me know.

The sharp-eyed among you might also notice an asterisk after several of the
names of banquet attendees. These asterisks denote people who have made me
aware of dietary restrictions, food allergies, and so forth. If this
describes you and there isn't an asterisk by your name (whether or not you
believe you've informed me already about your special needs) then this would
be a very good time to contact me and let me know.

qep'a' HutDIch is now just 15 days away.

The t-shirts have just come in and all I can say is 'IHqu'.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level