tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 02 19:55:48 2002

Re: wa'DIch as a time stamp?

>I don't like this, so I think it's wrong.

I don't particularly like the limits on comparative phrases, but that
doesn't make them wrong.  I also really really don't like the fact that
{'e'} can't be a subject pronoun as well as an object pronoun, but we're
stuck with it.  Just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong.
  Well, since we're discussing {tlhIngan Hol}, if you're Okrand and you
don't like something, you can proclaim it wrong; the rest of us don't have
that option.