tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 01 18:39:17 2002

Re: Headers. Yet again.

From: "Will Martin 6863" <[email protected]>

> >>  If it's allowed then we can easily
> >> say "...the ship in which I fled".
> >
> > Hmm.  Could you demonstrate this?  It eludes me.
>
> *ghoS DujDaq jIHaw'bogh.*

Thank you for the demonstration.

> Since you have no problem with locatives as subject, since it is not
> explicitly against the rules, you should accept the example above, even
> though I'm pretty sure everyone else here would reject it as strange, if
> not gibberish.

HEY!!  MISTER NO-LISTEN!!!  GET A CLUE!!!  I DON'T SAY THIS IS CORRECT!  GET
IT?!?!?  HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!

And you have the GALL to talk about me putting words in your mouth.  You
truly are an unbelievable son of a bitch.

Back to archive top level