tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 01 11:21:49 2002

Re: adverbials with -Ha'

Am 30.06.2002 14:00:49, schrieb Stephan Schneider <[email protected]>:

>hm. like in german. "un-" is the prefix for "the opposite", but
>sometimes also for "wrongly", "ugly", "bad".
>
>"Unwetter" - bad weather
>"Unmensch" - bad man / bad human being

Unterricht :-)

>if Maltz knows... who is Maltz, by the way?
DaSovbe''a'??
mu'ghom nIv yIlaD!
TKD p.12:
"Finally, a great deal of credit must be given to the klingon informant who provided all of the data upon
the dictionary is based. Although a prisoner of the Federation, he worked long, hard hours to make his
knowledge available to citizens of the Federation. Maltz, we thank you."

Quvar.

Back to archive top level