tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 28 16:41:21 2002

RE: Question on Lesson

I have a little online book I made some time back, and it's all about
food. It's really simple as well, so you shouldn't have any problems
understanding it.

You can go see it at http://www.wizage.net/klingon/sojpaq/ and it lists
all the foods that has pictures in the Star Trek: Klingon CD-ROM. (Yes I
"borrowed" the pictures cause I think they fit in well and where else
can you get good pictures of Klingon food :)

I'm in the process of making a flash version, which has sounds of the
words. I don't know if I will borrow the gowran ones, or make my own.
Depends on how good they are.

qurgh