tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 28 00:45:37 2002

Re: KLBC: T'Anna

In a message dated 1/25/2002 5:20:32 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Now let's add a little more to it.  A "time stamp".  Time stamps go at the
> beginning of the sentence.  Examples:
> wa'Hu' taj woH loDHom.  "Yesturday the boy picked up the knife."
> ram Qong loDHom.  "At night the boy sleeps."
>
> Now you try "Two days from now the boy will visit the embassy."

I think what you are doing here is just great!  So many people want to learn
our glorious language and don't know where or how to start.

Keep sending these simple lessons out publicly as you see fit.

peHruS

Back to archive top level