tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 25 16:30:34 2002

Re: Klingonase vs. tlhIngan Hol

You are correct in assuming, I had missed your point.
Thank you for clarifing what you stated.  I now better
understand what you were saying.  So Ford doesn't want
to continue his work, well then I think there should
be no argument on which language is correct.  Oops, I
might of just stuck my foot in it.  Oh, well.  Look
I'm glad someone at least came up with something we
are able to use.