tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 25 01:19:38 2002

Re: Klingonase vs. tlhIngan Hol

I stand corrected on the spelling of canon.  That is
what I was trying to say.  Not everything, Officially,
written in the TKD is canon, according to Star Trek
faans.  Although, I was trying to make a point.  The
point is that some people will probaly use Ford's
language, but more often than not they will use
Okrand's Language.  & until either language is used,
completely on t. v. or in the movies, what is used is
the only part that will be considered canon.  So
what's the big deal.