tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 13 19:45:28 2002

More puns in new vocab

  These are my thoughts:

  lIr - Edward Lear wrote "The Owl and the Pussy Cat".

  I think lotlhmoq means "rebel beater"  - isn't there a fighter plane
  or military helicopter with a name that would fit?  There is the
  Sea King helicopter, but that doesn't seem quite right.

  neb (bill, beak) is the Old English for nose. I think it survived into
early
  modern English.

  Sorry if someone else has posted these already.

  tera' Holmey mu'mey rur tlhIngan Hol mu'mey law'.  Huj, qar'a'?

  raghpu' tlhIngan HolwIj ('ej wa'ben bochbe'!)

  naQSej

Back to archive top level