tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 10 11:48:43 2002

Re: new words

Since I'm the official keeper of the New Words List, and because of a recent
change of address, I won't get the new HolQeD until tonight, expect that I will
probably update it this weekend, assuming there won't be unexpected delays for
unforeseen circumstances. I hope the definitions can be brought in without a
lot of thought needed to fit the formatting...

charghwI'

> The new words from the current issue will, in time, be listed on the
> KLI's
> list of new words.
> ********
> Do you have an idea of about how long it will be before the new words
> page will be updated?

> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Back to archive top level