tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 04 23:40:51 2002

KLBC: adverbials and {'e'}

>tlhIngan Hol ghojqang puqloDwI' qen 'e' wuq ghaH.

Something I've been wondering about is how to know whether an adverbial
refers to the {'e'} sentence or the main sentence.  I thought that nothing
could go between the {'e'} and the sentence it represents.  If this sentence
is well-formed, then this problem is solved for me.  Does anyone have a
source showing that adverbials (or indeed anything else) between {'e'} and
the sentence it represents are kosher?