tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 01 23:18:31 2002

RE: TOS Episodes with Klingons

> > "Friday's Child" -- and we do hear the distress call.  The unnamed
Klingon
> > on the planet's surface also says a few things.
>
> *QaS* 'oH pongDaj'e'.  'oH jatlhlu'law'.  jatlhwI' vIngu'laHbe' lut
> vIbejqa'be'chugh.

I just finished watching that episode.  We do hear the distress call, which
is supposed to be from a Federation ship, but is a fake.  The Klingon says
more than just a few things.  He probably says more than Koloth did.  And I
did not hear the name QaS anywhere; everyone kept calling him "Klingon".

DloraH

Back to archive top level