tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 19 00:39:38 2002

Re: NW Indiana, Chicago area qepHom?

ja' [email protected]:
>Part of the problem for me is that I share a car with someone else.  So any
>long road trips means either having to clear it with the other person or
>getting a rental.  Both options have their drawbacks.

DuH wej:  latlh yIqem je!

Option three:  Bring the other person along too!

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
      qepHom coordinator for the Klingon Language Institute

Back to archive top level