tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 18 13:06:48 2002

Re: New Words Correction

In a message dated 2/18/2002 10:16:49 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> charghwI' is still struggling with the after-effects of his encounter with a
> tuQDoq, and asked me to tell everyone that he has made a minor correction
> the New Canonical Words List at /tlh/newwords.html .  The
> entry for the /qa'rol/ erroneously stated that it was a really big, black
> bird, but in fact the black bird is the /notqa'/, and the color of the
> /qa'rol/ is not mentioned in /HolQeD/.  (I wouldn't be surprised if it were
> yellow.)  This entry has now been updated.
>
> SuStel
> Stardate 2134.7

'ej Qagh bIng De' 'e' vIpIHmo' lughnISmoH charghwI'.

tlhIngan Hol yejHaD mu'mey chu' ghomDaq vIlaD:

tangqa' animal species with both genders resembling Terran bull

‘ach lughbe' ghItlhvam ‘e' vIpIH.

lugh'a' "of either gender"?

peHruS

Back to archive top level