tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 17 21:13:57 2002

Another pun from the new vocab

After hearing a pun that ghunchu'wI' discovered in the new vocabulary
(which I'll let him explain), it gave me an idea about one of the other
puns that we weren't confident about.
We already have noticed that the word {neSlo'} (a mirror that is smaller
than a full-size mirror), when spelled backwards, is pronounced "Olsen". A
quick trip to the internet movie database verified a suspicion I had - the
magic mirror (smaller than a full-size mirror) from the Disney movie Snow
White was voiced by Moroni Olsen.

- taD

Back to archive top level