tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 30 14:44:53 2002

New Kinds of Dictionaries

On Thu, 26 Dec 2002 [email protected] wrote:
> > I'm trying to put together a Dictionary (not just a word association
> > list)
> > I want to put the meanings of the words along side the english and
> > klingon words

> I have been working on this kind of dictionary for years now, but very
> slowly. Every day I add a little bit.

Maybe it's the shots of Vicks 44e I've been doing for the last two days,
but does anyone thing it might be possible to produce a Klingon dictionary
where the Klingon vocabulary is defined by Klingon sentences?  (ie. a
reference dictionary rather than a translation dictionary)

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
   "Never tell people how to do things.  Tell them what to do and
   they will surprise you with their ingenuity." -- George Patton

Back to archive top level