tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 24 10:38:20 2002

RE: Klingon WOTD: vIq (n)

> what is KGT?  I have the Klingon Dictionary and the two audio
> tapes from Okrand...and I'm quite new to this serious study of
> the language, so bear with me please...

"Klingon for the Galactic Traveler"
Also written by Marc Okrand.
Pocket Books 1997
ISBN: 0-671-00995-8
264 pages

A very nice description of grammar and vocabulary of everyday use, including
slang, similes, metaphors, etc; all in a cultural reference.  In the back is
another word list.  So for a complete vocabulary listing you need: TKD (the
dictionary), the addendum at the end of TKD, KGT (this book in question),
and the New Words List from the KLI's website.  (Four sources total to look
in).

Available on the KLI's merchant page!

DloraH

Back to archive top level