tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 23 16:05:35 2002

Re: Could you please help me?

Clarisa, I wish I could help you, but I am NOT tlhIngan-Hol.  I am [email protected].  I do not know why I get  this Klingon's mail and don't know what to do about it as I'm rather new to this.  If it is any consolation, I sometimes get 10 or so Klingon emails a day, so I too suffer.  I have been trying to unsubscribe from thier group from 3-4 weeks and nothing seems to work.  If you have any advise,of a civil nature, please feel free to email it to me. Sorry, and thanks, col23l.
 Clarisa Hopkins <[email protected]> wrote:I have been receiving emails from your address. I wonder if you could help
me to unsubscribe to your list. Is there an address you know of that I may
use? I would really be grateful.

Thank you,
Clarisa