tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 18 15:23:25 2002

tugh juHwIj wa'DIch vIje'

tugh juHwIj wa'DIch vIje' 'e' vInID.  qen mIw vIghojchoH 'ej ghu'vetlhmo'
jIDach.  mIvam Qatlhlaw'.  wejbIp tera'ngan DeQ lunojbogh vay' vISamnIS
neH! naDev waghqu'bej tugh jay'!

I'm attempting to buy my first house soon.  I started learning about the
process recently, and that's the reason I've been abset.  I only need to
find someone who'll lend me $300,000!  Houses here are really f***ing
expensive!

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
     "If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use?
         Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?" -- Seymour Cray

Back to archive top level