tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 09 12:32:29 2002

verb suffixes worm

Greetings.
On the qepHom last week, I gave the example from TKD with all the noun suffixes from section 3.3.6.
Some people asked me if there is one word with all the verb suffixes.
I answered that I don't know any, and some time later they came up with this "monsterword":
     {maqIpchuqqu'nISchoHmoHlaHbejpu'neSDI' maHegh}
     "Your honor, as soon as we have finished to need to definitly be able to start to cause to really hit each other, we die."

Opinions?

Quvar
  ghojwI'pu'lI' tISaH

Back to archive top level