tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 09 04:59:21 2002

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO

THE PRESIDENT/CEO

I am Mr John Godfrey, the bills and exchange
Director at the NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC,135
BISHOPSGATE LONDON EC2M 3UR.

I am writing this letter to solicit for support and
assistance from you to carry out this business
opportunity in my department.

Lying in an inactive account is the sum of Thirty
Million United States Dollars
($30,000,000.00)belonging to a foreign customer
(Mr.William.E.Caswell)who happens to be deceased.

He died with his wife and two children in a plane
crash on Board the American Airline Flight 77 that
crashed into the Pentagon on the Sep 11 2001.Ever
since he died the Bank has been expecting his next
of
kin to come and claim these funds.

To this effect, we cannot release the money unless
some one applies for it as the next of kin, as
indicated in our Banking Guideline.

Unfortunately he has no family member here in the UK
or America who are aware of the existence of the
money
as he was he was a contractor with the United
Kingdom
Navy.

At this juncture I have decided to do business with
you
in colloboration with officials that matter in the
Bank, to this effect we solicit your assistance,
in applying as the next of kin, then the money will
be
proccesed and released to you, as we do not want
this
money to go into the Bank Treasury as an unclaimed
bill.

The Banking law and guideline stipulate that if such
money remains unclaimed for a period of three years
the money will be transfered into the Banks Treasury
as
unclaimed bill.

Our request for a Foreigner as a next of kin is
occassioned by the fact that the customer was a
Foreigner and a British cannot stand as next of
kin.

Sir, 15% of the money will be your share as a
Foreign partner, while 5% will be for any expenses
incured during the transaction, there after we would
visit your country once the money hits your account
for disbursement and investment.

Please reach me at the above email or fax if willing
to do business with us.

Best regards,

Mr John Godfrey.

Back to archive top level