tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 17 20:04:01 2002

Re: important request and co-operation

There they go again, those phony African tyrant/dictator finance swindles.
My dear Klingon kinfolk, please do not fall for this

tar ghargh'a' Quch

----- Original Message -----
From: "DR GEORGE SAVIMBI" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2002 5:06 PM
Subject: important request and co-operation

Dear Sir,
It is my pleasure to introduce myself and
what I really want from you.I am Mr. George
Savimbi from Angola . I have some funds
deposited with a finance firm in Accra-Ghana
by my brother (for the family)before his
death . I and my family are interested to
invest this funds in any profitable business.
Please advice me in this regard.Awaiting your
response. God Bless you.

Thanks,
George Savimbi.
On behalf of The Family