tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 12 18:11:27 2002

Attention: Jeremy Cowan

I seem unable to get email through to Jeremy directly, so:

I never really heard anything from any other people working on
translating the new Testament; in fact, I myself vaporwared James II.
And Mark is the only thing I did. It's available in current revision
from http://www.opoudjis.net/Klingon/mark.new.html .

I'd offer to do the Luke gospels you mentioned if I had any spare time. :-)
--
Dr Nick Nicholas. [email protected]    http://www.opoudjis.net

Back to archive top level