tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 09 13:44:26 2002

Aw: Re: Aw: Re: adverbials

Me:
> >of course. whether you see rammo' as a noun with a suffix or as
> >something else (a phrase, maybe?) doesn't change this.
> >
> >I still prefer to see it as a noun (with a suffix)

Stephan Schneider <[email protected]>
> _you_ can see it this way, but the grammar implemented in your brain,
> can't.

whatever that means... I'm sure my brain has no difficulty distinguishing
the word from its function. the word is a noun. its function is giving a
reason for what happened

Marc Ruehlaender
aka HomDoq
Heisse Sounds mit Gewinnchance
News aus der Musikszene und gute Chancen, aktuelle CD's abzuräumen!!!
http://www.arcor.de/ent/ent_home_benson.php