tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 29 10:29:48 2002

Re: Translation request

> Cadets, check out some of these fun, exciting sites.
> Cadets, check out some of these exciting, interesting and educational
> websites.

Hmm, the concept of "fun and exciting" for a klingon.
Well, as far as translating human expressions for human readers, I came up with:

mangHom!  SeymoHbogh De'vam'e' tIvlu'bogh  pelaD.
mangHom!  SeymoHbogh De'vam'e' 'ej/qoj Dajbogh 'ej/qoj ghojmoHbogh  pelaD.

Without visiting the sites I don't know which is more appropriate, /'ej/
or /qoj/.

DloraH

Back to archive top level