tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 14 02:18:12 2002

German jatlhwI'pu' (was Re: I'm the newbie)

ja' [email protected] (Alex):
>I found the KLI 3 yrs ago. The postal course was a good guide for me. I
>would love to make contact with the German fraction of the KLI.
>Definately.

naDev jeSbej Germany Dabbogh wa' jeSwI'.  Daplaw' je cha' latlh.
DarI'lu'be'chugh, yIbep.  KLI German nganvaD ponglIj vInob.

At least one German KLI memeber monitors this discussion group regularly,
and I expect at least two others are lurking.  If none of them contact you,
let us know and I'll send a friendly nag to them.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level